Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC) is going to manage an exam for filling the Taxation Inspector (Excise) vacant posts in the Taxation Department, Haryana. This exam will be managed in two sessions Morning and Evening. For this exam HSSC Admit Card 2017 are coming soon.
HSSC had issued Advertisement no. 11/2015 in December 2018 for filling the 118 vacant posts of Taxation Inspectors. Some days ago from the exam date HSSC Taxation Inspector Admit Card will be released. From 24th July 2017 these admit cards will be released officially. Applicants who are thinking to attend this exam they must get their roll numbers.
HSSC Admit Card / Exam Schedule / Hall Ticket
Name of Department – Taxation & Excise Department, Haryana
Name of Exam Conducting body – Haryana staff selection commission
Total No. of Posts – 118
Advertisement Serial No. – Advt. 11/2015 Category Number 02
Exam Date of HSSC Taxation Inspector – 30th July 2017
HSSC Admit Card Release Date – 24th July 2017
Examination type – Written Test
Centers for Exam – Panchkula / Ambala / Kurukshetra / Karnal / Yamunanagar and Panipat
Official Web Portal – www.hssc.gov.in
Timing for Morning Shift – 10:30 A.M to 12:00 Noon
Timing for Evening Shift – 3:00 P.M to 4:30 P.M
Every applied candidate must have to download his / Her admit cards of HSSC Taxation Inspector Exam, otherwise they will not get any other chance to get their admit cards.
Applicants have to download their HSSC Taxation Inspector Exam Admit Card 2017 at www.hssc.gov.in. Their admit cards would not be released via post, so be alert.
For downloading HSSC Admit Card for Excise Inspector written test applicants have to fill up their registration id and password.
Syllabus for HSSC Taxation Inspector Exam 2017
- IN this exam each question will carry two marks for each
- Total 100 MCQ questions will be asked in this exam
- No negative marking will be applicable as per rules
- Questions will be as 12th or matriculation level.
Special Note for HSSC Taxation Inspector Exam –
- In the hall applicants have to provide their thumb impression on the attendance sheet.
- In this exam rubber or blade, using whitener (fluid) will not allowed.
- In this exam belt, ring, earring, watches and chain etc. will not allowed in this exam, so leave them all at your home.
- Along with the Hard copy of HSSC Admit Card of Taxation Inspector, must carry your Original Govt ID proof.